Sat, Sep 21, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Requesting - Clothing and Characters for Victoria 3 Male Morphs

Meddlesom ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 9:47 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:25 AM

This seems to be something of untapped potential. The male morphs for victoria 3 are pretty good but there is very little in the way of clothing and characters available. Clothing, both dynamic for p5 and conforming, is pretty much nonexistent. I can only remember seeing a few characters and only one set of clothing that worked for the male morphs, and that was a scifi suit type thing over at runtimedna.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 11:06 AM

I second this request as well. I would have bought quite a few more outfits for V3 if they had included the male morph. I'm on a Mac and don't have access to any of the neeto utilities you PCer's do. As far as males go I only have M2 and the very limited M3RR, which can't use inj morphs or any of the characters made for M3.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.