Sun, Sep 22, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: The New Merlin's Daughter

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 3:47 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:30 AM

file_139470.jpg

Hi! Guys; How's this? Love, Rachel

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 3:52 PM

I think it needs to be anti-aliased. Otherwise good work. Is that all from Poser?

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 4:41 PM

file_139471.jpg

No, it's Poser and Bryce. Here's the right one. Thanks, Rachel

jschoen ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 5:01 PM

Second pic is not showing. :( Good work, but the ground is to flat. James PS: Also good to see that my dress is being used. The little figure floating. ;-)

rwilliams ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 7:52 PM

It does show if you wait long enough. At least on my PC. The image is a 921,654 byte BMP. Very nice, I might add.

jschoen ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2000 at 9:43 PM

Ah that's why. Most browsers don't show .bmps It needs to be changed to a jpeg or gif for "everyone" to see it. James

thenodemaster ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 1:28 AM

I don't know...the castle seems a little small still. I don't know...maybe just me. It just seems too small for as close as it is. But, don't change it just because I say so. Everyone else seems to think it's fine. Jschoen is right, please use JPEG next time for the image. That could have been easily squished to about 100k or less. But, keep up the great work!

Vethril ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 9:58 AM

Make the castle big sis. Love the textures on the gown. Are you going to post her? She would be perfect in many scenes. =)

Trojan ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 10:33 AM

Ok what is the UFO up in the left upper corner and why does she look so sad?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.