Tue, Oct 22, 12:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Revised "MechEagle"

ironbrew ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 8:52 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

file_139539.jpg

Hi all,okay after all your helpfull suggestions and criticism I decided to totaly rework the picture,the main failing was the pebbley look of the castle so I created a totaly new stone texture which works much better (I think)and decided to create a new background more in keeping with the subject,anyways need a rest now:) Tell me what you think,better or worse?

theFOG ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 10:58 AM

I like it. The castle texture is much better. I really like both of your backgrounds, but your second version it looks like the light on the mountain comes from the right and the lighting on the castle comes from the left? The only other comment I have is that the pilots compartment just doesn't look quite right to me. A personal opinion and I'm not sure what I would do different. Keep up the good work, I think the idea is great. 4th.jpg

3ddave44 ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 11:45 AM

Hi - Castle texture and mech legs to eagle are much better. The concept and execution are very good; - the lighting is reversed as mentioned above but it wouldn't have been the first thing I noticed. But if you have the inclination sometime try it all from one direction and see if it makes a difference. -Dave

thenodemaster ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2000 at 1:57 PM

Very nice! Do you have the legs available for download?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.