Thu, Sep 19, 6:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: No signal

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 8:49 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 1:03 PM

Hi, I purchase here about 3 to 4 times a week if not more, I have this reoccuring problem with your store and my bank , I go through this proccess more often than I care to purchase a file. When I go to check out and put in my card number finish the invoice it takes me to the next page that says my bank denied my request , I then call my bank only to be told your store never sent the signal for the transaction, this happens 3 out of the 4 times I would try purchase an item. Then I go through the process again only to be taken the the dreaded call our store page!... this has been going on for more than a year. Is there any way to get this resolved once and for all?.... when I do call the store I get a machine telling me they can't take my call now no matter what selection I make or what time I call :/ ...Do you not want my purchases? : (

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 9:03 AM

Hi, I just replied to your email. I apologize for the problems you're having, and am looking into them now. Thank you for your business, and for your patience. Deb

Debbie M.

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 9:55 AM

Hello again, Thank you Deb :)) I hope this can be resolved permanantely?

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 10:05 AM

I hope so too :) Deb

Debbie M.

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 10:47 AM

Deb? it didn't work the first time after the reset but it worked the 2nd time I tried it again. :/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.