Sun, Oct 6, 7:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: How do you make the User Setting More Effective than Ultra?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 6:53 PM ยท edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

I see the Ultra Setting is very nice, but then why is are there so many User Setting? Would just turning them all actaully be that? = )

nanotyrannus ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 6:58 PM

Ultra is not the best quality, you can push the sliders for anti-aliasing and quality settings all the way up under the user settings, but the time will take a hefty chunk extra.

lingrif ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 4:36 AM

I like to use the User settings because I can tailor them more for each image. For example, I don't need to turn on Motion blurring if there is no motion in the image; if the textures I use are very complex, I can turn up material anti-aliasing. I find I am able to shave some render time off of most images using that setting, yet getting high quality of render. -Lin

www.lingriffin.com

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 1:06 PM

Thanks! Has anyone seen less of a render by pushing all of the user setting to max? = )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.