Tue, Oct 22, 1:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Help with Seperating hair from body.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 8:46 AM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 7:32 PM

I downloaded a new P4 Male figure that was put up in the freestuff a week of 2 ago. Its a brilliant figure and the hair is very good, with some morphs included in it. I however want to seperate the 2 figures but when i click on hair then delete the whole body and hair go's. Is there away fro me to seperate these and then save the hair into the library. I tried exporting as Obj then importing but it lost its morphs. Thanks in advance. The ever gratefull Dwight

JAFO ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 9:09 AM

select the hair and save it as a new hair type in your hair catagory then you can apply it to any figure you want and it will keep its morphs

Y'all have a great day.

TBKoen ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 9:39 AM

Here's a better one! select the hair and goto: Set parent in the object menu. Now select Universe

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 12:18 PM

Thanks a lot guys. It worked.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.