Thu, Oct 3, 4:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Wavefront Object Export dialog problem

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 1:52 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 6:44 PM

Since I cannot seem to find relevant threads (I really DO hate the search feature in the Forums), I'll add another to the list. I cannot select any other options in the Wavefront Object Export dialog. The defaults can be unchecked, but that's about it. This is happening in both Poser Pro Pack and 5. What is the solution to this obvious buggy coding? Thanks!

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 2:12 AM

Ah, found it! Required a more basic search and some scrolling. This is the ole' "application focus" issue.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 12:27 PM

I see you've been getting good answers to your last few questions here. I'm glad this Kuroyume fellow is able to answer your questions, though, because nobody else seems to be doing it! :) Incidentally, I've noticed something similar when I post in the Hardware/Technical forum. There's a guy named Ockham who always manages to answer my questions.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.