Sun, Sep 15, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I... WANT... BRYCE 5.5!

derjimi ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 2:29 PM ยท edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 5:18 AM

Dang, it's so hard to wait... :-)) J.

foleypro ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 2:40 PM

Yes it is... Bottom line is that DAZ will NOT put out Bryce Before its time,I personally think this is a very good Idea because of the Bugs and such...The wait will be welll worth it ... It would be Nice to have DAZ come out with some specifics of what will be in the next Release and Maybe some screen shots of the New and Improved Bryce...

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 3:11 PM

file_155111.jpg

SORRY!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

derjimi ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 3:15 PM

ICM: LOL Brian: "Bottom line is that DAZ will NOT put out Bryce Before its time," Yeah, and that is good, but waiting is hard though. :-) J.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 7:22 PM

Patience. ;o) Not much change so far in the 5.5 gui, btw. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

ysvry ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 7:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12460&Form.ShowMessage=2037638

you could try out blender in the mean time have a look here a landscape test render

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

zippyozzy ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 2:53 AM

Bryce 5.5??? Ack, Im still working my way around 5.0! What will be some of the new features anyone know?

foleypro ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 11:42 AM

I can tell you this,That NONE of the Betatesters will be able to tell you anything because of the NDA they are under... They can definitely say this much,The Wait will be worth it...

foleypro ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 11:46 AM

Or better yet this...We have waited how many years for anything to be done to Bryce so I figure a couple of months more wont hurt....

PAGZone ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 11:14 PM

And I really like where they are taking it price wise. The full version is cheaper then the upgrade when 5.0 came out. Daz announced the pricing of 5.5 and a couple new features, as well as stating there were a couple of surprises. I believe they said it would be $99. I don't have the thread on the Daz forum I read that on, but I think it was here that it was linked. Regards, PaulG

zippyozzy ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 1:26 AM ยท edited Mon, 13 December 2004 at 1:28 AM

99 dollars, that's it? kidding? Dam, that's just right in my price range. I usually get the leftovers from my buddieswho upgrade and I get the oldstuff but this sounds very reasonable as far as the price goes. Ahh, the life of a betatester!! ;)

Message edited on: 12/13/2004 01:28

Nukeboy ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 9:29 AM

Already bought it. Just have to wait for it... waiting...waiting...waiting... (DAZ had a deal where you pay in advance for it at a discount and also get a bunch of DAZ content, too. Don't know if they still have that offer.)

zippyozzy ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 12:20 AM

I bet it will sellout at that price too at least it's affordable.

foleypro ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 12:44 AM

And I am sure Daz is praying it does too...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.