Mon, Oct 21, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Help is requested, Prop needed

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 1:50 AM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 8:29 PM

file_155690.jpg

I'm making a pic of a female Marine and need her cover (marine for hat) but nothing I have comes close to the included pic, so I'm formally asking for some help here in getting the pic finished (hat's all that's needed gonna postwork her rank) btw, the shape of the hat body and the cord is a bit beyond my puny modeling talents right now so that why I'm asking :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 9:18 AM

If you are a subscriber at Poserworld.com there is the WRAF and the Navy outfits that have covers that are very close in shape. You will have to apply the appropriate texture though. I'm attempting my self but haven't gotten it right. FiveAlarm Studios is working on the Marine insignia, not sure when it will be finalized. If you need officer insignia check his store here.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 2:31 PM

Nice officer set he has there, but Carla's enlisted so her rank goes on her sleeve, not her shoulder or collar so I'm going to postwork her stripes on the sleeve so I get 'em in the right spot :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.