Mon, Oct 21, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Can anyone send me the freebie I posted, please?

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 2004 at 7:07 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 5:36 PM

I'm (finally) updating my Freestuff section to make things available again. I've somehow managed to mislay the texture add-on for the Horsefeathers6 headcollar, along with the associated preview image. It's probably in my collection of backup CDs, somewhere, but I've got a shelf-full of the things. :p

Could anybody out there send me the file, please?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 2004 at 7:48 PM
Site Admin

Unfortunately, I have tyhe horsecollar, but not the texture add-on. I must have missed that...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Tiny ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 2004 at 7:52 PM · edited Fri, 17 December 2004 at 7:58 PM

I ought to have it since I got all your stuff I think. :o)
I'll take a look and get back to you.
Do you have the exact file name? ---------- edit ---------------- Is it hctex.zip? Got it. :o) I IM a link for you.

Message edited on: 12/17/2004 19:58

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 18 December 2004 at 2:42 AM

haigan I've got all of your freebies as well, if you've lost anything else. and BTW? excellent work and thank you :) Lyrra

HaiGan ( ) posted Sat, 18 December 2004 at 6:46 AM

I've downloaded it from Tiny, thank you Tiny. Thanks also Lyrra. I /think/ I've got everything now, headcollar textures should appear as soon as they're approved. I've even posted the sleeping foal pose set. :) All I need to do now is update everything for Bloodsong's Heavy Horse, the Charger and the MilHorse!

MoonRose ( ) posted Sat, 18 December 2004 at 7:26 AM

i'll have to add my thank you's also wonderful work :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 2004 at 1:25 AM

You've done an amazing job with all the horse gear, but the poses and animation cycles are even finer! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.