Mon, Sep 9, 4:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT...Something wonderful happened.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 4:47 AM · edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

As well as this being Christmas I got a lovely surprize last night as well as getting to open some of my presents. And the lovely thing was, TT proposed to me and we're now engaged. 8) For those who don't know, my partner is known here as ttops. So today is going to be an extra special celebration and I'm totally, blissfully, happy. 8) Catlin

killer3d ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 4:51 AM

Way cool for you! That's all a good thing and I wish you both all the luck, love and happiness in the world.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 5:09 AM

oh congratulations....that is wonderful. Wishing you both a great and wonderful day and future. Sharen

Rochr ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 5:28 AM

Now thats a very special Christmas present. :) Wonderful news Catlin. The very best of luck to both of you!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 6:31 AM

Congrats Catlin & ttops, that's a fantastic Christmas gift.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

pogmahone ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 6:56 AM

file_160491.jpg

Way to go catlin and ttops!!!!

Mahray ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 7:20 AM

I agree with Rochr, that is one hell of a Christmas present!

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 7:23 AM

Wonderful news Catlin, so pleased for both of you. Meallagh Naidheachd! and while we are at it Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath !

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Swade ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 7:50 AM

WOOHOO!!!!! Congratulations Catlin. That makes this a wonderful Christmas for you indeed. 8)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 8:41 AM

Congratulations Catlin, and congratulations to ttops for convincing her. May you produce many happy 3D renders together!

Burpee ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 8:54 AM

Congratulations! What a wonderful and surprise gift for Christmas :)

Sambucus ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 9:29 AM

Great news. Better than a pair of socks, anyday. :o)
I wish you both the best.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 10:16 AM

congratulations...I met the Missus online..hope things go as well for the 2 of you..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 10:34 AM

Another one bites the dust! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Erlik ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 11:37 AM

Congratulations! Now that's a match of people made for each other. Pog, is that something that will come to them soon? :-)

-- erlik

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 11:52 AM

WooooHooooo!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so Happy for you :-D Best wishes to you both! Angela

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 3:50 PM

Oh my, this is truly wonderful news. Best wishes and the best of luck to the both of you.

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 6:27 PM

Congratulations Catlin and ttops!

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 7:31 PM

Congratulations Catlin and ttops! :D That's so awesome! I wish you two all the luck in the world :D

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 7:44 PM

Bryster will be sooo disappointed :^) Congrats! And here's wishing you two a long, happy future!

matrixmode ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2004 at 3:04 AM

Fantastic news! I'm happy for both of you. May you share many, many long happy, healthy years together!!!! :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2004 at 7:46 AM
Forum Moderator

Nukeboy: WRONG! Catlin & TTops: Very many congratulations to you both! As an old cynic, even I'm touched by the romance of this. Well, I guess I'll have to put the whips away, sigh....of course there's always Ang......mmm? Wishing you a long and happy future together. Let us know when you announce the big day. Sam: One year I got 17 pairs of socks for xmas. The following year I got 15 pairs....go figure....

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Incarnadine ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2004 at 9:36 AM

Congratulations to both of you! May your years together be many and merry.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 10:55 PM

WOOT! Congrats!

Flak ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 2:20 AM

Very late at seeing this - but very big congrats :) CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2004 at 6:34 PM

Thank you PeePs! TT and I are most happy at you're respnces to the news. We've had loads of cards from friends and family and even got presents too. I am most happy and even though TT doesn't like the spotlight I think he is most happy too. I'm looking forward to a very bright New Year and you never know he might even decide on a day. 8) Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, and I hope 2005 brings all you hope for yourselves. 8) All my love to you. XXXXX Catlin

ttops ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:16 AM

Don't know what to say... "what have I done!" Thank you all. :)

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:56 AM

I don't know what you did :P but it looks like you did very well!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 8:51 PM
Forum Moderator

You better name the day soon, TT or we'll have to muckle your mickle...!!!!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 8:53 PM

Actually why Bryster means is we have to know for what date we gotta hire the stripper ;)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 8:59 PM
Forum Moderator

Don't be tight, Ray. That should read 'strippers' (plural)

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:04 PM

ooh, more then one? okay! that's fine with me :P But that doesn't mean we're gunna have to cut down on the number of hot naked asian ladies that are going to jump out of the pie I hope?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:12 PM
Forum Moderator

As long as they're drenched in Whiskey I don't think TTops will mind.....Catlin on the other hand is a different matter.....

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:17 PM

I'll see if I can arrange Orlando Bloom to strip for her :P btw, we need at least one non-alcoholic asian lady though, 'cause I don't do alcohol!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Does Catlin like Bloom. could be a bummer if she doesn't.

Ang25 ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:35 PM

Bloom, Viggo, Depp they're all fine, but if you get any of them, then I want to be invited!

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 5:24 AM
Forum Moderator

Oh We'll get a real hotty for you, Ang! Victor Meldrew springs to mind!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 12:36 PM

I'd prefer Depp but Pitt would be nice too. And Bryster, I do hope Ang doesn't know who you are talking about. lol 8P Catlin

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 1:54 PM

I have no clue who that person is, but knowing the Bryster and his sense of humor I kind of assumed this person isn't quite like the ones I mentioned, LOL. I may have to do a google and find out just how bad I'm being teased here ;P

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 3:49 PM

Ang, if I'm not mistaken, Victor Meldrew is old :P I still say we should go for orlando bloom. Brad pitt is acceptable too though if that's more to your taste, but personally I haven't yet encountered a man with sexier eyes then orlando bloom though :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 6:55 PM
Forum Moderator

Ray: You could say Victor Meldrew has one foot in the grave.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 8:53 PM

:P

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 4:12 AM

where's his other foot then? :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 9:56 AM
Forum Moderator

Attached Link: http://www.tvheaven.ca/victor.htm

ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE is probably the best TV Comedy/Sit-com (ie: like 'Friends') ever produced by the BBC. Although the last episode appeared in 2000, fans still remember is with tears of laughter pouring down their faces.

Victor Meldrew (Richard Wilson) is a long suffering pensioner/senior citizen who, through no fault of his own, finds himself the victim of all sorts of disasters, his reaction to which is often 'I don't believe it!'...

Here are links to just a couple of sites featuring the show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A704495

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 11:29 AM

:-D I love that show!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.