Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: New Year's Day Dinner for my friends--vote YES that I keep my job!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 12:57 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:43 PM

Hi guys! I missed your breakfast due to circumstances beyond my control. My position on the Mothership is jeopardized. THC is advertising for a "reliable cook." Anyone wanna put in a good word for me????? Check out this link to see what i made for you, dig in, enjoy, and start out your new year by getting full...and fat!!! http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12379&Form.ShowMessage=2060583 oh yeah...and put a good word in for me. Vote YES...that i keep my job as RELIABLE cook on board the Mothership!!! THC is in a foul mood since i missed his breakfast!! thanks guys!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 3:10 PM

A vacancy? Hmmmm. If I enlisted to make a fine food-supplier la Star Trek? Nahhh. Grimselsee has barely enough power to provide THC's mothership. Transporters etc. require way too much energy! Nay, better take a good and experienced cook! So I vote!

YES!!!

Sheila for cook! (mantra-crying) We want Sheila! We want Sheila! We want Sheila! We want Sheila!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 3:49 PM

ok ok ok....jeeeeeeez...I did't expect you to Recruit votes from the Galaxies...I have My Eye on You....Shrimp.... Do not let Me down again!....or You will be Disciplined! sigh

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 3:55 PM

file_163423.jpg

ok ok ok....jeeeeeeez...I did't expect you to Recruit *votes* from the Galaxies...I have My Eye on You....Shrimp.... Do not let Me down again!....or You will be Disciplined! *sigh* ...ok....You are Re-instated. *salute* *muuuuuuuuuuuuuuah*

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 5:15 PM

Yipppppppeeeeeeee! The Mothership has no finer cook in all the galaxy!!!!! thanks Jan-Carel for you support!!!! and to THC....salutes muuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhh

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2005 at 9:23 PM

I'm glad Sheila gets to keep her job as cook, THC has so many things to keep organized, he would soon burn out being a cook too!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 1:09 AM

Think it may be time for Sheila to whip us up a banana bread...... those bananas you have in your drawers have got to be ripe by now.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

deemarie ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 9:48 AM

:X

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 10:11 AM

OMG....oooooooooooooooh!!!!! gross!!!!! those bananas... in his drawers........LMAO....you one sick puppy gurl!!!!! :) ...banana bread....hahahahaha.

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2005 at 10:49 AM

These Bananas are easier to Peel than My Grapes...sigh salute

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 1:16 PM

hehehe :] a vote for sheila!! & salute THC... bananariffic!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.