Mon, Sep 16, 11:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 6:31 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Art Relief

tonyb42 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 6:44 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

I dont know if this is the right forum for this question but here goes: Has the Renderosity Community discussed anythung in regards to helping with the tsunomi survivors? If not, I respectively challeng all members to pledge $10 to be sent to our brothers and sisters on behalf of Renderosity. I have no idea how to set this up, but perhaps the Renderosity staff can help with that? Thanks for reading, and if this posting is in the wrong forum, please let me know! best to all tb42

LillianH ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 7:16 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=8753

Dear tonyb42, Yes this is the right forum, and yes we have discussed this. We encourage everyone to help by making donations through any of the relief organizations that are already set up to expedite funds to the survivors. We do not wish to delay any donations by attempting to set ourselves up in a way to make a marketing event out of this tragedy. Attached is a link to the front page article which contains a link to a list of the many International aid organizations that are accepting donations to help victims. It just didn't feel right to use this event in any way that might potentially shift the focus away from the victims and on to Renderosity, or that might delay relief to the survivors being sent as soon as possible. Respectfully and with deepest sympathies, LillianH Renderosity Marketing & Promotions

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

tonyb42 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 7:37 PM

Your logic makes perfect sense. I wasnt thinking of it as a marketing event, but I can see how some could view it that way. I just thought that with our large membership, we could dontate a pretty sizable amount. Your response pointed out to me that the same amount can still reach the victims regardless of where it comes from. Thanks for your thoughtful response! tb42

LillianH ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 9:23 PM

Dear tonyb42, Thank you so much for your kind understanding. We have a big impact...when we all act. Best wishes, Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.