Sun, Oct 6, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Friendly reminder

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 5:25 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

Please post all requests for people you are looking to do a job for you in the Job's and Resume Forum. This forum is for Poser and things dealing with the program not for jobs we have a forum for that. Thank you all SndCastie Poser Moderator

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 6:49 PM

What if I'm looking for someone to shovel my snow? Please tell me there's a forum for that here, I really can't put it off much longer. ;)

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 6:57 PM

:O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 7:09 PM

"What if I'm looking for someone to shovel my snow? Please tell me there's a forum for that here, I really can't put it off much longer." Use a big bag of salt. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 7:25 PM

No can do, my water softener ate it :(:(

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

TygerCub ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 9:21 PM

We had some lovely snow here, but it's all melted now. (sigh) The sun is just too efficient sometimes. Does anyone have a model of a snow shovel by any chance?

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 11:50 PM

snow ? ...what's that ?

elizabyte ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 11:54 PM

Dunno, mathman. It's the middle of summer where I am! bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Khai ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 11:57 PM

get your snow here! luvvery Canadian Snow! only $99.99 plus tax and shipping! yes you to can own a full tonne of wonderful, pure Canada Snow! yours to keep and treasure! Our trained and dedicated operatives will lovingly pack your Snow into special handmade containers and ship them to you in gaurentted refridigated storage! get some today!

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:08 AM

Pasadena, CA Our snow melted on the way to earth. It has been raining off and on for 5 days, never seen anything like it. I love it, personally, and have been recording the sound of rain to use in animations. Meanwhile, the mountains of California are BURIED in snow! ::::: Opera :::::

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:10 AM

Khai, lol, it's only January, you are definately going to need a snowbird getaway in the next few months! ::::: Opera :::::

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 2:08 AM

elizabyte its the middle of summer here down under, but you wouldn't think so, its quite cool.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 3:16 AM

Khai couldn't be offering us a snow job (wrong forum), so it must be valid. Now if it was before Christmas, and he could get refridgerated snow delivered here in California, I'm sure that party-givers and parents might make arrangements. What would a yard full of white stuff do to make those kid's eyes go very round on Christmas morning? At $99/tonne (reindeer tracks extra), he'd have to send a fleet of trucks to make all the deliveries!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.