Sat, Sep 21, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: help upload doesn't work

Patschulynn ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 5:05 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

hey all :D i have a problem with the product upload. "the readme must be a .txt file"..but it is a txt file oO. do i need a speziall code for the .txt? thx for all help :) Lynn

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 5:13 AM

txt files are done in notepad, Copy and past your text from what ever you wrote it in. Note pad is pure text, no graphic or html or other codes.

Patschulynn ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 5:25 AM

i have made the .txt with notepad, with the readme builder.maybe its a failure from rero? who can i ask?

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 5:34 AM

Hmmm .. I have no idea what the readme builder is so I'm afraid I proberly can't help you any further, but be patience, the manority of the users on ROS (USA) will get up and log on in the next 2-4 hours and I'm sure you'll get help then.

Patschulynn ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 5:51 AM

ok thank you much for the information

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:16 PM

What is rero?

Patschulynn ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 3:16 PM

renderosity s

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 3:24 PM

It`s just ordinary text you need, notepad is good enough.

Patschulynn ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 4:19 PM

thx i have found the problem

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.