Mon, Sep 9, 4:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: More horse stuff- vaulting tack

HaiGan ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 6:22 PM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 1:00 AM

file_166557.jpg

I made this as a request, because it sounded interesting and looked fairly quick to do. Perhaps someone else has a use for it. It's finished, but not zipped up, so I'll be uploading it tomorrow because it's pumpkin time here in the UK and I hate waking up with keyboard prints on the side of my face. :p

In case you were wondering, this is the tack horses wear for vaulting, which could be described as gymnastics on horseback.

The side reins limit its use to what a hose does when it's being used for vaulting (i.e. cantering slowly in a large circle)- there are rein morphs to allow the horse to be posed with an arched neck, but turning the head and neck from side to side more than a tiny amount does horrible things.

The horse morph is also included, but NOT the horse texture (which is by Moonrose).

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 6:53 PM

She does do an excellent texture, and you are the king of tack! Thanks for sharing this. Marque

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 11:13 PM

Sure looks good. Which horse is it for ? The basic P4 or the Mil Horse..or will it fit both ?

HaiGan ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2005 at 3:10 PM

For the basic Poser horse, but I'm doing a MilHorse version too which should be ready soon.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.