Tue, Oct 22, 1:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue 4.22 and Vue5.03 Rendering

deevee ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 1:06 PM ยท edited Sat, 04 November 2023 at 5:04 AM

I have noticed that when I use wavy liquid in Vue 4 the rendered image is quite different from the results I get when it is rendered in Vue 5.03. Has anyone else noticed this. This is one of the few occasions when I think that the results obtained from Vue 4, are more like it should be. It would be interesting to read of other users findings. If I am doing something wrong how do I correct it. Thanks in advance for you relplies. deevee, Joe.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 1:36 PM

Yes.....I the water is horribly pixelated(to me even more so than the prior update, which just had splotches)...other than the blue/with water lily map. This latest update was supposed to fix that...but as you can see......That's the only thing I've tested by the way. This has been reported to eon, as other are expreiencing the same thing.

deevee ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 1:42 PM

Thanks! very much appreciated!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.