Mon, Sep 9, 6:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Got a free v3? How about free v3 clothes?

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:04 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 1:05 PM

Attached Link: Free V3 Clothing

file_168860.jpg

Nuttin special. But thought I'd give ya'll something. oh, and yeah, you gotta register if you haven't already.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:12 PM

Wow, that got my heart beating faster.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:32 PM

Thank you. For boots you are usually better to make the feet and toes invisible.

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:35 PM

Well, when I made these I decided to do it so that they don't have to be. I hate it when I'm half way through an animation and suddenly realize I forgot, lol And thank you! :D

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:15 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Either my monitor is strange or that is a crotchless bustier-thingy, in any case, I've checked the nudity flag. ;^)

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:20 PM

It is an unfortunate reflection.

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:22 PM

lol -- nah, it's the reflection of the inner thigh in the outfit. It's a p5 render with ratytracing enabled (natch --what., me use something other than p5? Nevah!!!) (well, ok, BMRT. And occasionally Bryce. Oh, Alright, once in a while I even do a render in a freebie engine that works with wings. but, well, other than that, nope. nada. nevah.) (Oh, and carrara)

BrockEstell ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 2:37 AM

Thanks

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 3:16 AM

You're just so great. :)

zippyozzy ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:35 AM ยท edited Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:35 AM

Not to knitpick but the outfit looks too big on her. I hate trying to fit boots on V3 myself. and it looks like there's a rip in the right boot & crotch area lol. ;)

Message edited on: 01/12/2005 04:35

SoulTaker ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 6:56 AM

Downloading Instructions After you have registered, THANKS. BUT NO THANKS. SORRY, BUT I HAVE "registered" WITH MORE SITES THEN I CAN REMEMBER AND ITS GETTING TO BE A JOKE NOW,

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 7:14 AM

I do not think that is reflection, but Poke-through, that reflection looks a bit hairy, so to say. Same on the right boot. The fit is off, but it is a nice set overall. Thanks!

ratscloset
aka John

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 7:43 AM ยท edited Wed, 12 January 2005 at 7:46 AM

file_168862.jpg

BrockEstell -- you are welcome.

r_c -- lol

zippyozzy -- actually, I sorta agree -- but it's not very large fitting on her -- vicky just isn't, um, particularly lithe. And there were a couple high necked experiments that really, really brought out the smallness of her head. (Woman survives head shrinking incident -- film at eleven)

Soultaker -- that was rude. Taanstafl.

ratscloset -- twixt you and zippyozzy, I went and looked a lot closer at that crotch area.

As you can see above in the pic, there is no pokethrough. There is, however, tearing, and I just noticed it. Comes from the grouping, in fact -- part of the crotch is in the buttock zone, and it looks like I missed that jp tweak in my examination.

I will not do that again.

edited becuase I misspelled zippyozzy's name...

Message edited on: 01/12/2005 07:46

ford3auss ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 11:01 AM

Thank you...

Xena ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 6:30 PM

You shouldn't need any actual buttock zone in that area. Just ghosted buttocks would give you good movement :)

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 6:51 PM

Well, given the rude IM that I recently recieved from SoulTaker for telling him his post was rude, I might just not offer further free stuff myself. Depends on how far it is off my high horse... and thanks, Xena -- I hadn't thoguht of that -- will definitely look at that one!

Xena ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 8:27 PM

Get down off that thing now! Sheesh woman, hasn't anyone told you how dangerous those high horses can be ;P And you're welcome :D

slinger ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 8:42 PM

High horse? Will that work with the Daz Mil-horse? Don'tcha just love people who can still find time to bitch about something for nothing? ;)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

SoulTaker ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:17 AM

ynsaen you seem to have trouble understanding the differance between what is rude and what is fact. in my 1st post i thanked you for your so called free offer, but went on to point out that it was not free, but you wanted something in return.i did not attack you or your work I then sent you an IM in relpy to your view posted here, it was an IM so as not to turn this into a slangging match. as i could also see that you are just starting out making models and needed help, that others have been so good to offer here. i am sorry if i have up set you, but i find the immature are easy to upset. lastly i would say, dont throw your teddy out of the pram by saying "I might just not offer further free stuff myself." you are starting out and others will say thing that you will not like, get over it and get on with it

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:29 AM

Aside from the violation of TOS by inferring immaturity via context (a personal attack), it is rude to enter a post about a free item and whine about having to register at a business site in order to obtain something being offered at no financial cost. There is no such thing as a free lunch. There is a price to be paid for everything that is "free" online. The complaint itself -- that you have to register for a site in order to obtain stuff -- is valid. The manner in which the complaint was made, and the specific word pattern of your IM later, were rude in tone and manner. I am fully capable of discerning the difference between fact and non-fact, and between courtesy and non courtesy. Nor am I just starting out making models -- I am simply starting out making conforming clothing, and I thought folks might like a little something free for V3 in the process (a figure I do not normally use). Those are all facts. Nor are they expressed rudely or in an inappropriate manner. And it is that manner and method on your part that is in error. And aye, I am an evil bitch (also a fact and not a personal attack). But I'm a nice one.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 5:51 PM

This would be more fun to watch if it wasn't so one-sided. Nobody will take my bets. :( Ynsaen... just go on modeling and ignore those who can't create or contribute. Carolly

Xena ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 6:32 PM

And aye, I am an evil bitch HEY! She just personally attacked herself ... lock the thread and ban her !!!!!!! ;P

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 3:01 AM

I might just not offer further free stuff myself After the nasty business with the DAZ PAs Xmas giveaway, I made a decision not to participate in anything like that again. Ever. More and more freestuff providers are starting to keep their freestuff to themselves, or offer it for sale, instead. And it's because of obnoxious crap like what goes on here and elsewhere. So, hey, whiners and complainers, keep it up. Eventually nobody will give away anything, because they don't want to put up with being bitched out. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

nemirc ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:03 AM

file_168863.jpg

Besides the complains in this thread, could someone point to an actual personal attack? Besides the "I am an evil bitch" self attack :) Thanks <---signature---> Free your Maya Opaque3D http://www.digital-opaque.net

nemirc
Renderosity Magazine Staff Writer
https://renderositymagazine.com/users/nemirc
https://about.me/aris3d/

Grey_Tower ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:24 AM ยท edited Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:25 AM

"So, hey, whiners and complainers, keep it up. Eventually nobody will give away anything, because they don't want to put up with being bitched out.

Just curious, which "whiners and complainers are you refering too? Those that whined and complained about the give-aways that required additional purchases to use them...or those that whined and complained that it was rude to offer an opinion that went against the "party line" of handing out gushing thanks? >:-> P.S. Thanks for the outfit ynsaen! ;o) Message edited on: 01/14/2005 09:25

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:25 AM

If the shoe fits.... shrug bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.