Thu, Oct 10, 4:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: looking for court jester character or clothing...

LonRanger ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 2:50 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 3:06 PM

I am looking for a court jester character or clothing (hopefully that would work with M3) for a project. Any ideas? (I checked DAZ and found nothing)

Tilandra ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 3:17 PM

I'm currently in the process of updating my "Mardi Gras Party Pack" which was originally made for M1/V1 two years ago. It will include (among other things) a jester's hat and tunic. If you can wait that long, I still have to joint out a couple items, get my testers to look it over, then go through the Rendo approval process. There is a four-point jesters hat available at DAZ, but I have no idea as to its quality, and it doesn't come with anything else.

egaeus ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 4:03 PM

DAZ has a jester hat in their free archive. I just checked an it's still there. Mike

LonRanger ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 8:28 PM

Hi Tilandra, will your update make it usable with M3? egaeus, how do I access the free archive? do you have to be a Platinum member? (Currently, I'm not) LR

Tilandra ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 8:35 PM

Yep... I forgot to specify that I'm updating it specifically to work with M3/V3 Don't have to be platinum to get the DAZ freebies. Go to their weekly freebie and there's a link to the Freebies archive on the same page. Hmm... I'd put a link, but I'm not sure if that would get the thread moved to the product showcase forum, between the link and my talking about my product. If you need the URL let me know and I'll IM it to you.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:39 AM

Tilandra, You are answering a question and thus helping a person find what is for his project. That is a lot different from initiating a thread inducing customers to buy something they don't know they need. Carolly

Tilandra ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 7:50 AM

Carolly, I've seen weirder happen on the forum. :) DAZ's weekly freebie is here: http://free.daz3d.com/ In the upper left corner, you'll see a link to "Free Model Archive". Their hat is halfway down the resulting page.

annemarie2 ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 1:18 PM

I can attest to the quality of the Daz Jester hat freebie. Ya need to mess with it a bit to get it fit but it does have a pose also that is in your pose section after ya add it to poser. I did a render with it when I was doing my "Gothic Tarot" series for The Fool. It was a pretty cool looking hat:) The materials were easy enough to change too- so you can make it any color. Enjoy and have fun!

LonRanger ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2005 at 5:05 PM

Thanks to everyone. The jester hat is very usable, but a full costume would be even better. Tilandra, please let me know when your jester outfit is ready. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.