Mon, Oct 21, 5:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: File Format Question

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2000 at 9:12 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:32 PM

What format is .obp? I've noticed in the last few days that a lot of goodies are in this format. What program opens them? I'm just starting out in Bryce - can someone point towards some new tutorials that are based on Bryce 4.0? The older ones (for Bryce 3d) are a little confusing when you're new. Thanks in advance

KenS ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2000 at 11:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.chemicalstudios.com/tutorial/faq.html

.OBP is Bryce's native OBject Preset format. I have a partial Bryce 4 FAQ plus a few other tutorials you might find useful at the base URL below, BryceTech has several helpful tutorial s also www.brycetech.com

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2000 at 2:32 PM

When ever will someone decode the internal layout and format of .OBP / .BR3 / .BR4 files!?!? At the moment they are as impenetrable as Area 51.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.