Tue, Oct 22, 12:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: anyone help?

ironbrew ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2000 at 3:28 PM · edited Wed, 21 February 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hi all,I'm not the most tidy person when I'm working and have stuff splattered all over my Bryce folders,so I decided to have a bit of a clean up for the new year. What I really want is to clean up my material libraries,how do I create a new catagory such as WOODS ? I can't seem to be able to get bryce to do this.Can anyone tell me how it's done please?

KenS ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2000 at 7:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.chemicalstudios.com/tutorial/tut2/index.html

Cant be done with Bryce yet, it was afeature they started on but never implemented. I do have a tutorial that tells yu how to downsize your Bryce presets-which can return alot of freespace on your hard drive.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.