Tue, Oct 22, 1:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: A Point Of Information

deevee ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 1:13 PM ยท edited Fri, 03 November 2023 at 11:47 AM

I received an email from e-on today thanking me for my support and proceeded to describe the various upgrade paths. What it did not mention was the situation I find myself in. I bought Vue 4 which was upgraded to 4.22. Then I bought Vue 5, which was upgraded to Vue 5.04. At the time of purchase, I was told of a $50.00 signing bonus, this is not mentioned at all. Will this amount be deducted from whichever module I wish to purchase? an answer to this question would clarify things for a lot of individuals who are in a similar situation. Thanks in advance for your usual speedy reply. Stay healthy1 deevee, Joe.

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 1:19 PM

As I understand the $50 were a bonus for the upcoming online store 'cornucopia' which e-on is still working on.

deevee ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 4:07 PM

Ok thanks for the information.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.