Tue, Oct 22, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Powerbench - Feedback needed

avigdor ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2001 at 1:53 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 7:28 PM

file_140581.jpg

Happy New Year to all, this is the new Powerbench i am working. Is it better as a morphable Prop or as Figure? Figure is now too difficult to me. Thanks

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2001 at 3:07 PM

Looks really good, I think it would be better as a figure and there not really as hard to do as you think, have a look at this tutorial http://interneteye3d.com/Tutorials/2000/Nov/poserfigmak/default.asp or if you want i can help with it, Steve

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2001 at 8:33 PM

Great work. I hope you'll post it when it's done. Your posable barbell--what you call a "hentel" -- is terrrific, Thanks for your generosity. Nice to see someone offering great freestuff (as opposed to those selling mediocre WIPs.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.