Tue, Oct 22, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: polartech...Nikita Ballerina is awesome

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2001 at 8:11 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:09 PM

file_140665.jpg

she is gorgeous and the Tutu leaves me breathless! I was looking for a Ballerina a couple of weeks ago, to no avail...and this is perfect! I am new to Poser, so I haven't figured out how you made the Tutu but it awesome...so delicate and pretty! I can't thank you enough for making this texture!

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 10:45 AM

It is beautiful. One of the very first animations I downloaded after I got started with Poser was a musicbox Ballerina that I believe Paul Hafeli did. Lost the avi some time back when my puter crashed. But it was really nicely done. Your pic here reminded me of it. :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.