Mon, Oct 21, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Free Character in Development.......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 11:10 AM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 2:42 PM

file_140703.jpg

texture by Tim Laubach......dress by Lady Cherry w/texture by me....minimal post work.......her name???? Jhennifyr......and that's Bob, her pet tarantula on her shoulder ;) at present, Bob is only a Picture Tube for PSP.......if anyone cares to make a model of Bob to include with her, feel free...i won't gripe......hehe....

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 11:15 AM

Oh - there's something about Bob ... there's an existing spidey arround - I will grab my archives - and I hope to find the origin creator - so you can contact him/her ... and if she is somthing like a gothic creature - she'll become some very nice poses ... (currently at the image-render-phase for the new sets)

michalki ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 4:37 PM

Is this a P4 Woman or Vicky figure?

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 5:41 PM

Hey, she looks pretty nice. Maybee you got the luck and one of the Rhino-People will convert their Surfaces into Meshes, because right now there's a challenge in creating insects. See the Rhino-Forum. SHARKEY

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 10:06 PM

she's P4........as are all of my characters.......aaand thanks for the heads up, Sharkey.......btw, the 57aa Chev ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm doing a few textures for it right now, as a matter of fact.........and i found a spider at Famine's site, buuuuuuut.......the thing is enormous (3 MB), and hardly something i'd want to include...but it's a pretty cool spider, i have to admit.........and thanks to all of you for the comments on Jhenn........ ;)

thee coop ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 8:03 PM

Cool , Were did you get her hair ... I have hard time trying to make hair look good. any chance of getting an exported poser4 obj of her hair? If so e-mail it to me if not I will understand thanks in advance theecoop@msn.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.