Mon, Oct 21, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: !!!!!!!!! Why !!!!!!!!! do !!!!!!!!! people !!!!!!!!! do !!!!!!!!!!!! this ????

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2005 at 7:42 PM

I love your guide BlueBeard! Especially about Not haveing the CR2 referencing the Bump!!! P5 isn't bad but I NEVER store CR2s in P4 that are calling for a MONSTER BUM file!! However I personally like to store readme files in the texture folder, for there it dosen't matter if they are all named "readme" and there none 'accidently' get over written, there also keeps my root list down and there is where I can always find the textures, instructions, and contact info for any product I use. Also I don't have to wade through 1,000's of files to find it...yup, my texture folders are now well over 1,000 (including sub-folders of course) but by keeping everything neet, organized, together by Character/theme/function I can always find them ;p

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2005 at 8:24 PM

And being able to find what WE want is the key.

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2005 at 11:35 PM

You can rename "anything"....even geometries, provided you change the geometry references in the corresponding.cr2 or prop file. They're generally only listed a couple of times anyway. I use CRPRO with good luck. I have to rename and "full path" everything because I have all but the geometries on a Maxtor external drive. It will even correct references for those 3rd gen morphs that add the extra folder to your libraries And I agree about the !!! thing. Annoying to be sure!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.