Wed, Sep 18, 11:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:13 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Looking for some beta testers (Ryoko Dress for Vicky3

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 8:23 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=shogakusha

file_180761.jpg

The Ryoko Dress for Vicky 3 is almost ready for beta testing. The versions for SP3 and GIRL are not far behind. I am hoping to find someone to beta test in Poser 5, preferably able to test both the Dynamic and P5 Conforming version.

If you are intereted, please send me a PM with:
Your name
Your Poser version
What characters you have (V3, SP3, GIRL, Aiko, etc.)
Do you use dynamic cloth?
Who have you tested for previously?
What is your average turn around for test results?

THanks,

Shogakusha

Message edited on: 02/05/2005 20:26

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 8:24 PM

file_180762.jpg

NEThingbutNOcent ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 3:26 AM

I don't have time to do any testing right now......BUT I wanted to say that this is looking awesome! And you said you are making a version for the girl too? Too cool! I will def be keeping an eye out for it! ;)

shogakusha ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 12:56 PM

file_180763.jpg

A prelim shot of the dynamic V3 version...

onimusha ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 12:05 AM

I would gladly do some testing for you... Name: Onimusha Running P5 on Windows XP pro... I have M3, V3, and David. I also have the freebie figures Aiko 3 and Maya Doll. I have posed figures with dynamic cloth but I've never created any. I've tested firgures for pdxjims and ziggie. I could probably have test results back to you in a day or so...

semidieu ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 6:14 AM

I also would be glad to test it... Name: Basil Poser 5 on WindowsXP Home... I have V3, S3, Aiko3, Laura and Luke, Mayadoll (and David, M3, Freak); Never created, but used and converted conforming clothes; I never tested commercial products... I could have some results in one or two days...

shogakusha ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 10:39 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=shogakusha

file_180764.jpg

The Vicky 3 version will be getting a leopard print texture, shown here on the dynamic version. Shogakusha

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.