Wed, Oct 2, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Just wanted to say.....

jnln4004 ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 6:45 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:58 AM

Howdy all... first time poster here and wanted to say hello...I'm just trying to absorb everything here and boy there is just so much..... I'm diggin it and hopefully can share some things in the future.. take care. Jeff

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 7:00 PM

Welcome :)

ghelmer ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 7:18 PM

You'll like it here!! Best artist community on the 'Net!! Take care! G

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 11:25 PM

Welcome to the forum and Renderosity hopefully you will enjoy your stay. Just remember if you have a question ask don't be afraid as everyone here is willing to help you learn. :O) SndCastie Poser Moderator

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 08 February 2005 at 10:02 AM

just one thing to start you off right..there are NO stupid questions, and noone will think the less of you for asking something that's not in the FAQ (always try there first). We all start somewhere, and everyone here's been through a learning curve...so have fun..and don't be afraid to ask questions..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.