Mon, Sep 9, 4:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Michaels pitiful wardrobe...

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 7:21 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

I've spent a lot of time trying to tweak P4 clothes to fit them to Michael - I'm too inexperienced to produce anything. At this point, I'd pay someone for a Tank Top (Muscle Shirt) and an ole fashioned T-Shirt (Hanes style, V or Round neck). I think it would be faster to make them than to tell me how to do it! I'd offer 10.00 for a Tee and a Tank with a couple of textures for Mike. Anyone interested? Thanks!

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 9:22 AM

I wish I could help Billy. If I could Model, that would've been done first thing after the so-called clothing pack was released and I'd have done it for free. Sadly, as much as I've tried to model, I just don't get it. I do wonder why nobody has made one yet though, there's definately a market. -Darth

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 9:52 AM

Humm I thought he was pretty much taken care of. What other "standard" clothing is not available? philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

daeve ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 10:09 AM

I've had him for 3 weeks now and he's still naked....

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 10:15 AM

Lets see...he needs the t-shirt and a sweater (could be a combo item?) with turtleneck option, and a tank top as someone else pointed out (again, could be part of the same unit.) He also needs a trenchcoat that can be opened. He could also use a unitard or catsuit. Mmmm...that's about it I think. Darth, who is glad to see PhilC reading this!

nitreug ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 12:30 PM

He also need a formal suit (not a Tuxedo)and a swimming costume.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 12:55 PM

And a sports coat for when he doesn't need a whole suit. And a tunic for fantasy images, etc, etc.

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 5:12 PM

Definitely stuff for fantasy images! And I am also very, VERY glad that PhilC is reading this!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 6:00 PM

There is a $$ market for Michael Clothing. Think about it, dress slacks and a dress shirt... Okay, faded jeans and a dress shirt (stripes, etc.). That's sad. We're talking J-Crew T-Shirts, Sweats, underware, swim trunks. You know, everyone is willing to pay for nice stuff. My offer still stands for a Muscle Shirt & T-Shirt...

Daramski ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 6:03 PM

A sport's jacket would definetly go down well, and some fantasy type stuff, like the costume CD but for mike.

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 10:04 PM

It still amazes me how much Michael has been ignored by the model and texture-making community. One only has to stop by the free stuff page each day to see the banquet of odds and ends made available for Vicky by the very talented folks who do such things. Phil C's comment says it all: "What other STANDARD clothing is not available?" While those of use who bought Michael still wait for "standard" wear, Vicky's got an amazing, complete, beautiful wardrobe that grows daily. I'm glad Phil's in this thread as well. We need you PC, we really, really need you...

voodooninjax ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 3:24 AM

I think he could use a thong and some nipple clamps.... Did I just say that out loud? Ack

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 8:25 PM

OK this post is suitably buried, lets see who has their "email on new post" flag set. (whisper) I need a couple of beta testers for a Michael T shirt :)
My email

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.