Thu, Sep 19, 10:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Poser Figure Menu is Acting Odd

White Raven ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 5:05 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 9:11 PM

I am still learning Poser 4 and am puzzled with a strange quirk of Poser 4. I am working in Windows and many of the images in the figure selection bar have the shrugging man outline in them instead of the proper image. When clicked, they do pull up the proper model, but the shrugging fellow is just a minor annoyance. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 5:31 PM

He appears when no thumbnail is available. Re-save the item and Poser will draw you a new library image. Note:- Ensure that you have the item to be saved selected in the main window. Possibly save with a new name to avoid accidental errors.
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

White Raven ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 4:44 PM

DOH! ::smacks her forehead:: Thank you, Phil. I appreciate it. Poser is now behaving fine. :) White Raven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.