Mon, Sep 9, 8:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Troubles Pre-ordering Poser6????

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 5:21 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 8:22 AM

I know a lot of the Rosity comunity are going to wait until people like me road test Poser6 comes out, But has anyone else tried Pre-Ordering an Upgrade for Poser6? as it took about 15 attempts with a message saying "ERROR and NO and WHAT?" and me saying " MY Poser serial IS genuine, I bought it from CL and registered it with them", but now luckily on the 16th attempt i got through, and yay my Poser6 is on Pre-Order... ohhhh i can't wait.... Has anyone else had troubles with the CL website having a serious case of Memory lapse with Poser serial codes when Upgrading or do they hate me??? lol....

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 5:22 PM

Scroll a bit down to this http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2124270

wheatpenny ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 6:07 PM
Site Admin

You and about a couple zillion other people, mainly in europe.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 6:11 PM

Yep but I did as suggestede in another post, keep trying. I managed to preorder it just a few min ago. Good luck to all.

Curious_Labs ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 6:13 PM

Hi, We should have the problem fixed before noon tomorrow. Digital River has found the source of the problem. Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and truly appreciate your patience on this matter. With kind regards, Katherine

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 6:18 PM

Patience!!?? What patience? LOL

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 6:25 PM

Katherine,
Perhaps you could summarise the state of play with respect to preordering / vouchers / missing data in a new thread, so people can find the info in one place (and direct others to it).

Thanks in advance.

Curious_Labs ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 7:17 PM

You bet.

GothKurlz ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 7:18 PM

i had some problems pre-ordering it today. But it kept coming up in EURO dollars and when I tried to change that it wouldn't. So i waited and did a few chores I had to get done and went back to it. It was fine after that, I just thought it was really weird.---Essie

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 7:33 PM

Euro dollars!?

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 7:46 PM

...and in Australia

PointLady ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 8:55 PM

Mathman, I am in Australia too. I got the email from Curious Labs regarding the offer to P6 for those earlier buyers too. However I am not having much luck purchasing a pre-order, although my serial No went through and the special code thing did to, filled out all my details, but then got an error message when I went to checkout: Curious Labs - ordering P6 Global Store We're Sorry. The shipping location you selected in the shopping basket does not match the shipping address you entered in your order. Please return to the shopping basket and select your location and appropriate shipping method to continue with your order. (Error Number: 30016054 - 0) Seems it does not want my order lol. Will email them. I wonder if this is only for the UK and Europe and not Australia. Also does anyone know why it is only in Euros or Pounds Sterling. I want to buy in US dollars as we are getting a fairly good exchange rate at the moment which could change next week and go down. Jan

Curious_Labs ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 8:59 PM

Hi Jan, Try again when you have a chance. The issue should be fixed by noon PST tomorrow. Kind regards, Katherine

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 9:12 PM

Im happy as my poser6 is now on Pre-Order, just keep typing in the serial and after a while it does accept it... so as long as my pre-order don't go amiss during the fixing of the fault...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 12:11 AM

Jan - that is exactly the error that I got first time around. Then on my second attempt, it rejected my serial number. Katherine - what is PST ?

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 12:54 AM
Site Admin

I'm still getting the same message Jan is and I'm in Greece ordering from the global store in Euros so I can't see what's causing it.

UrbanChilli ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 5:28 AM

I tried maybe 20 times the first day with no luck, the day after again many times. Wasn't until my third round yesterday I managed to pre order. Keep on trying.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.