Mon, Sep 9, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: PoserPros memberships screwed up?

Farside ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 5:13 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 8:38 AM

Can anyone get into the PoserPros forums? When I try I get asked for my members info & in the Users Name box I find the name: armartinell It won't accept my members name or password & switches back to "armartinell" every time.

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 5:18 AM

Here are a couple workarounds that I've used, until DAZ fixes it. 1. Use a different browser for going to Poser Pros. DO NOT visit DAZ with this browser. 2. Clear your cookies, and DO NOT visit DAZ before going to Poser Pros. The problem seems to happen when you visit DAZ before going to Poser Pros, and it's not reading your PP cookies properly. I don't know exactly what the problem is, since I'm not a techie, but these things have worked for me. Maybe someone else has some words of wisdom? HTH ..shadow..

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Farside ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 5:31 AM

ok, thanks for the help. Figured it out. Just delete your "Cookie:Name@PoserPros.Daz3D" cookie & relaunching your browser does the trick.

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 6:29 AM

I have deleted the cookies several times....that didnt work for me. I have to do it each time I go to the site. ...and each time it has me listed as "Goodshow" in the user box. Seems like something is askew over there.

wrpspeed ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 6:31 AM

or using the forgotten password screen gets you in too.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 9:24 AM

I had to reset my password to get in as even the deletion of the cookie didn't help. It's the first time in ages I've had trouble getting in, it's all Daz's fault for moving things about ;) j/k :D :D :D

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Spit ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 2:56 PM

I use IE and this is what works for me. If there are characters in the username field, I know it won't work. I close IE completely. Open IE and try again. Now it works. Yes, it has to do with whether you've been DAZ since your last visit, but I don't want to have to worry about that. So if it doesn't work at PPros, I just close my browser and start again.

RobbyBobby ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 1:03 PM

I have had sporadic problems getting to the site. Usually, when I close the browser and start again, it will work...but not always. I've also found that it refuses to remember me, so I always have to login when I visit the site.

Jazzmin ( ) posted Sat, 23 April 2005 at 3:42 PM

I've tried everything from deleting cookies and changing my password, to using a different browser. It seemed to work last week but this week not at all. I wonder if it has something to do with the code they modified for the script they use from phpbb2 or maybe that PoserPros is now a sub-domain of daz3d.com...

Whatever the problem I hope it gets fixed some time soon.

Vive Bene.  Spesso L'Amore.  Di Risata Molto.
Live Well.  Love Often.  Laugh Much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.