Mon, Oct 21, 6:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Do any sites still have "Stephanie 1.0" freebies etc. :- )

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 2:40 PM ยท edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Just wondering. I've got her and Steph MAX, but it made me start wondering about any goodies stil floating around for 1.0

Natolii ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 2:54 PM

Yeah, here, RDNA.. You can also look for stuff made for V1/2 as they will fit as well. Or Grab Maxine and use V3's stuff as well.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 3:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/

file_191285.jpg

I have a dress and a belt made specifically for Steph, and you can also get Eowyn's Aino character pack from my site.

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 4:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.wicked-womyn-lair.com/Freebies/clothing.html

2 dresses that work with the original girls :)

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 5:01 PM

Thank you English Bob :-) Got some goodies Natolii: I got Maxine,but either I'm searching wrong or DNA has changed their catagoreies I really couldn't find any V1/V2 stuff :-) Thank you just the Same :-)

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 5:06 PM

Oh wow grabbed them. Thanks Xena :-)

Don ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 5:19 PM

I have 2 pose sets for Steph 1 in the DAZ Free Archives. Domestic and Trick Shooting poses. Latter comes with free revolver.

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 5:29 PM

Found them thanks Don

Natolii ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2005 at 7:49 PM

If you hit the Fast Forward button ( >| ) it will bring you to the items that are for first gen figures. Anything for 3rd gen figures will specify V3 or M3, etc...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.