Mon, Oct 21, 9:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Finished Model

ironbrew ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 2:10 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 8:02 AM

file_141529.jpg

Hi all,finally finished and rendered my new model,comments suggestions welcome. p.s case its that bad you can,t figure out what its meant to be :) its a General Electrics M-134 minigun

RimRunner ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 2:12 PM

Wouldn't have been able to tell you the brand/model. But I knew right away I didn't want to be standing on the business end of that sucker. Very good model !!

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

proteus ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 10:43 PM

ooohh baby, ooohh baby, ooohh !!!

archlite ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 6:41 PM

That is hardcore! Very nice minigun.

"But I being poor, have only my dreams. I place my dreams at your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." --William Yeats

Stuie ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2001 at 12:01 PM

Very nice indeed. Was it modeled entirely in Bryce, or was there some outside app help. Also, did you make the metal texture or was that from the material library? Enquiring minds want to know.

ironbrew ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 12:31 PM

The only part that was not modelled in bryce is the "Y" shaped brace on the top of the gun, it was done in Amapi as I could not figure a way for Bryce to make that complex shape.The metal texture is just the standard polished silver material, with the ends of the barrel given a rainbow reflection map to give the appearance of heat distress.Hope this soothes your enquiring mind a little :)

tonylynch ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 8:38 AM

Outstanding job.

daeve ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2001 at 5:37 PM

Post it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.