Sun, Oct 6, 2:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Furrette Question

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2005 at 1:07 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Portermzdm&Topsectionid=0

I finally found some time to play with this cute figure, but ran into a couple of snags. 1. I went to all the links provided to me in an earlier thread and downloaded textures for Furrette. Upon installing I notice that I have "Furrette" and "Furrette 2". Furrette is completely white and has no eyes, or eyes to use. Furrette 2 has eyes and seems complete and ready to add textures. 2. I downloaded the free "Todd" texture for Furrette 2 (Link included in this post). By the name "Todd", I assume it's to make the figure "male", however when I apply the texture the breast remain. How do you get rid of the breasts, to make the figure male? I've tried manipulating the dials but am unable to get rid of the breasts. I can make them smaller, but not get rid of them. Is the Todd Texture supposed to have female breasts? 3. "Todd" is supposed to be for use with "Vixen". I have the "Vixen" texture, but when trying to use it, I get a window asking me to find one of the .jpg images. I've downloaded "Vixen" again, but upon installing, I'm still asked to locate a .jpg (sorry, but I didn't take notice as to which one). 4. How do you get a tail be bushy? When I apply a texture, the tail sticks straight out at a 90 degree angle and looks like the stick of a broom.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2005 at 1:43 PM · edited Mon, 28 February 2005 at 1:46 PM
  1. Texture won't get rid of breasts. Textures are not made for this. It'll only cover the mesh. You need to try morph breast. Maybe use magnets ?
  2. Maybe that's because MAT file is reffering to texture which is in other pack ? I remember that one of Furrette2 character packs uses texture from another (skunkette or wild dog, can't remember now).
  3. Most controls (thickness, bushiness) is on "tail1" part.

Hope this will do until the creator himself will answer more precisely...

Message edited on: 02/28/2005 13:46

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2005 at 1:47 PM

The Todd texture is a bit different in colouring, and has a few other changes, but it's just a convenient name at the moment. The original vixen texture has makeup around the eyes, for one thing. Easiest to get and use the MOR files. Actual posing of the tail is done with dials on the tail01 component, and there are morphin controls there and on the Body.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2005 at 11:39 PM
  1. Furrette 2 is the newest version of the figure, with improved geometry, posable eyes and ears, etc. Furrette 1 is an earlier version. Textures and morphs for the older figure will not work on the newer.

2. I'm working on the male figure, Furraldo. He'll be available in a week or so. The male and female figures are both derived from the same mesh, and should be more-or-less texture- and morph-compatible.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 1:30 AM

After you let him loose on the anthro world will you be doing the 'toe walking' version of Mia's legs?

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 8:22 AM

Yes, I will.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 1:53 PM

:-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.