Tue, Sep 24, 9:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Pegsus

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 7:50 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 9:27 PM

anyone know where I can find one? I know we have the Wee Beasties but what I am really looking for is a pegsus using the mill horse or something along those lines.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 8:38 AM

Gloria Gast has a free winged horse and colt at Poser Junction. Objaction Mover and the original DAZ/Zygote Eagle are required.

PoserWorks sells a winged horse.

None of the above are based on the MilHorse, however.

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 8:40 AM

doesn't have to be based on the MilHorse but I am looking for something more realistic then the Wee Beasties

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 8:46 AM

Why not just parent a set of wings to the Milhorse, and make your own pegasus?

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 9:10 AM

Attached Link: PoserWorks

PoserWorks has a beautiful one! :)

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 9:11 AM

tried that with some wings from the Darkwing collection did not come out well. Was able to get them in position then went to enlarge them and they started going all over the place. Will be trying again when I get off work with some other wings but if someone already had one out there it would be my good fortune. =)

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 9:17 AM

I would scale them first, then position/parent them.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 12:59 PM · edited Thu, 03 March 2005 at 12:59 PM

If you want them to scale with the actual figure drag and drop them onto the horses chest in your Heirchy Editor screen! This causes them to be properly parented to the horse and they will scale up or down with him.

Message edited on: 03/03/2005 12:59

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 1:19 PM

Heirchy editor screen? Guess I should mention I use DAZ|Studio for my poser stuff at least until I get a bit more saved up and I'm sure this new job will last awhile before I buy Poser 5.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 8:01 PM

We do have a DAZ|Studio Forum where someone familiar with that program can help you with the scaling and rigging issues.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.