Thu, Sep 19, 3:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: i know this is dum

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 6:37 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:12 PM

ok im a lil slow here but is there something out there that will take all v3 body morphs and just add them to clothing you model

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

zippyozzy ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 7:10 PM

i'm taking a wild guess here but, isn't that what the 'blank V3' is for?

modus0 ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 7:11 PM

The Tailor, at Daz sounds like what you're looking for.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 7:30 PM · edited Sat, 05 March 2005 at 7:30 PM
Site Admin

Zippy, no the blank V3 is a V3 with no morph channels, to use for a modeling mannequin when making V3 clothes, or to use when making your own original V3 morphs..
modus0 is right, that the tailor does exactly what Bobbie is looking for.

Message edited on: 03/05/2005 19:30

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

zippyozzy ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 2:18 AM

oh ok, I thought you could do that with the blank V3 as well? How do you model the cloths with the blank V3? I thought the blank was for the content makers?? :)

FreeBass ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 3:14 AM

Zippy; clothes = content. The point w/ the blank is that it loads much faster due to having minimal morf capabilities (only the JCM morfs, I believe), therefore not requreing sys resources better used by yr modeller or Poser if yr usin' it to fit/ conform them. Sorry Bobbie, but I tink the Tailor is the best yr gonna get

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.