Sat, Oct 5, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Has someone is having this problem too?

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 11:33 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:03 AM

Hi all, I'm not a frequent poster here, mostly a lurker. But I'm one of the oldest members here at renderosity and never complained about something. Now this is the first day to do that. I started to sell my first 3D item looooong ago in 2001 at BBay.com. It was one of the first online stores and I tried to make some money as a lot of people do too. My product was not worth thousends of Dollars but I have made a little bit of profit. A little part of this profit I have used to buy some items of BBay Store. All went OK. Then silence ... never heard something from BBay. Sending lot of E-Mails ... no response. Never get payed. Then I have ordered a new Item from store and then ... they remeberd me! WOW! They took my money and then ... nothing anymore ... (That was in 2003 ... I'm a real calm guy, HUH?). Same again, lots of E-Mails ... nothing happened. I started a last try last year in in June ... all the same, no reponse, nothing! NOW ... over a half year waiting for a reply on my last E-Mail ... I'm getting angry! So What can I do ... ? They ignoring my E-Mails ... do not pay me ... nothing! Maybe someone else had that problem ... I even E-mailed Mr.Bill Bayard with the same result (nothing). Please excuse me for this thread but this is the last way I know to get what they own me. Greets Chris PS: Sorry for my bad english ... mostly I'm talking another language

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

geep ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 12:03 PM

... contacting them by phone or snail mail? Just a thought. BBay.com/Horizon Industries 230-7 Robert Gardens N. Queensbury, NY 12804 Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM - EST Phone: 518-792-0515 Email:BBay(AT)BBay(DOT)com Just a thought. I hope you can get it resolved. I know how frustrating these situations can be. cheers, dr geep ;=] P.S. Your English is just fine ... I understood it. ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

geep ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 12:05 PM

FYI Chris, It sometimes helps to put the specific, i.e., BBay, in the "Subject:" as I have done here. cheers, (again) dr geep ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 12:50 PM

Heya Dr. Geep, thanks for your informations ... sure I have all that informations too :) I was thinking about to contact them by phone but long distance calls from europe are really expencive and noone is pay me that money back. So I thought posting in this forum is the best way to get heard and maybe get helped. Thank you very much Greets Chris

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 1:09 PM

I guess one question would be, do you know for a fact that you have had some sales in that period? With so much out there now it might be possible that sales are very slow.

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 1:23 PM

Deecey wrote: I guess one question would be, do you know for a fact that you have had some sales in that period? With so much out there now it might be possible that sales are very slow. BBay has an online system where you can see your sales. For sure I had sales ... and it is all documented. :) Greets Chris

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 1:27 PM

Ah, ok then! Boy, something sure doesn't sound right then! If others were having this problem you can bet we would have heard about it in the last couple of years ... our community is known for that. 8-) There is always a remote possibility that he didn't receive your emails ... perhaps sending a message with a "read receipt" can confirm that he received it.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 1:39 PM

snailmail may be slow but ... ... with a "return receipt requested" attached, you will know if it was received ... and by who. Just a thought. ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 1:46 PM

Deecey wrote:
There is always a remote possibility that he didn't receive your emails ... perhaps sending a message with a "read receipt" can confirm that he received it.

They have recieved my mails ... they did when I ordered an item from their Store and payed them ...

geep wrote:
snailmail may be slow but ...
... with a "return receipt requested" attached, you will know if it was received ... and by who.
Just a thought.

Thats a good thought but ... it takes about 3-4 weeks for a normal letter to US from here ... for a faster letter I have to spend MUCH more money ... who is paying me that back?
Why the Silicon God has made E-Mail ? Just a thought too ;)

Greets

Chris

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 4:09 PM

not to be difficult, but if you've been waiting almost 2 years..;) there's also Registered letters, Overnight mail, etc., starting an address from 'the Law Offices of' gets attention (well, save that one for later..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Jim Burton ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 6:41 PM

I've been selling at Bbay since around early 2000, I've been getting my checks from Bill just fine, last one was about 3 weeks ago. I did have trouble emailing Bill last year, he has one of those stop-the-junk-email thingees, and it kept me from getting through, as it was set a little too high. A quick call to him fixed the email problem, have you tried calling? I myself love junk email, all those people that are going to make me rich, or improve my sex life, or get me cheap drugs, it is nice to feel wanted! ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.