Sun, Sep 22, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Victoria Questions

imageart ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 12:28 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:39 AM

Hi everyone, Have had Poser 4 for a short while, and I am considering getting Victoria from Zygote, do you download her or is she supplied on CD?...Do you then have to buy skin textures, such as Catharina's or Byte Me Ok, ....not sure what to buy, or quite sure how it works....can someone give me some help....Thanks

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 12:38 AM

Victoria is usually downloaded after purchase. You can order a CD, which costs extra. You would need to contact DAZ3D by phone or e-mail to order the CD. She doesn't come with any textures, and you would be far better off buying textures from one of the store contributors. If you're not in a hurry to buy her, which you really shouldn't if you are just starting out with Poser, get on DAZ3D's mailing list. They have special deals once in a while, just for list members. Unless you have a real need for Victoria right now, you should work with Poser for a while to see what you can and want to do with it. There are plenty of free downloads for the P4 people to keep you busy for quite a while.

Robert Belton ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 4:42 AM

I'd agree with wyrwulf; play with the P4 people and freebies for a while until those dollers burn a hole in your pocket and you get Vicky! When / if you do, before spending more money, check out the Vicky free stuff here for textures. My favorite texture map for Vicky is Robin Wood's Millie Natural, which is very nicely observed with freckles and the viens you find near the skins surface at joints. I'd recommend it highly. Also for high-res hair try kozaburo's KyokoHair MK2, which can fit Vicky (I think it was made for P4 figure), is free and is as good if not better than Daz3D's offerings. (http://www.horae.dti.ne.jp/~kozaburo/) Be warned that I found that I needed more memory when working with Vicky and Michael, especially with multiple figures and all those high res textures, trans maps and bump maps.

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 2:56 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderocity.com

I agree with the other answer for your question, to use my textures you need more experiens with Poser and here is much to learn about and if you are finished with it you can always buy new textures. Much success Catharina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.