Sat, Sep 7, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Underwater Dolphin's Scene - WIP #3

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:19 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=107&Form.ShowMessage=2149103

file_200053.jpg

Ok Guys/Gals here is my latest WIP of my Underwater Scene, thanks to everyone for all their advice including ones while using the Bryce Chat :) Again I wouldnt mind your comments and suggestions and who knows I might actually post this as my first Renderosity Gallery Post :) I'm including a link to the original WIP http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=107&Form.ShowMessage=2149103

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:21 PM

Oooops Spotted a mistake will have to fix it on final render. OH and I forgot to mention. I used Network Render with Bryce Lightning + 4 PC's and it took 3.5 Hours to Render.

erosiaart ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:26 PM

I like it..but make the sand less white... looks like underwater snow?? also..what are those two things at the back? One is a reflextion of the other..the other is?

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1712375

Bueatiful scene so far. Looks like you've ot some caustics light working there on the first dolphins back. Can't tell if it's caustics or strong light rays. If not, might try adding them to the lights and darkening the light ambient just slightly so it doesn't bleach the sand out so much. Great thread here about using them underwater. Nice work. ICM

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

ysvry ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:58 PM

those are manta rays. nice pic, but i liked the first one better.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 7:58 PM

Looking good. Might I suggest making it slightly darker and adding flotsam? Here's one I made earlier.

GalleryThumb749539.jpg
We did a challenge last year (or the year before) which was underwater. I can't find it, but if you could track it down it may give you even more inspiration.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Slakker ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2005 at 11:07 PM

looks good, true, a bit too light.. and the sand seems real bright...tweak that down a little bit and you've got an awesome image!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.