Sat, Jul 6, 1:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Victor/Victoria

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 1:33 PM ยท edited Mon, 06 May 2024 at 2:16 PM

Okay, so I have Vicky. And everything I need to turn her into "Victor". Yep, even that part. ;-) Now can somebody kindly tell me which of her outfits will work with "him"? I know there's a couple of V3 male clothing packs around, but I'm wondering which -- if any -- bits & pieces I can use from the sets I already have, say jeans, boots and the like.

Btw, does the V3 GAF outfit over at Daz have male morphs? I checked the page but the link to the popup is broken. :-(
Oh and yes, I do have other guys. But I'm in the mood to experiment. ::leers::

Birddie ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 10:01 PM

I shouldn't see why a pair of jeans wouldn't work on male & female as long as you can get it to conform.

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 17 March 2005 at 11:30 AM

Yeah, I pretty much figured that anything but bikini tops & certain blouses oughta fit. Don't use Vicky all that much, must go see what she's got in her closet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.