Mon, Sep 9, 5:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: "I Can't Hear You" in stereo....

mickmca ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:06 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

What a pleasure to see that R'osity is actually paying attention as P6 is unveiled. Now that the best pro Poser site is owned by the self-appointed "competitor" for CL, there's a big game of "IcanthearyouIcanthearyouIcanthearyou!" rolling along elsewhere. How machur. How ignurnt. How pathetic. M

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:40 AM

snicker 'ello, Mickey.:) /P

Lovemends ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:10 AM

anxcon ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:18 AM

thats mature* and ignorant*

Netherworks ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:27 AM

I think Mick's point was to spell them incorrectly ;)

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 11:42 AM

Mick, the staff at PoserPros is the same, and thus far, nothing has really changed for regular members. Some of the merchants had issues with DAZ' brokerage terms, as they're slightly less generous to the merchant, but even that didn't cause much of a stir in the regular forums. My point is that if you want to contact the staff about anything, I'm sure they'd be available to assist. Paul (Guarie) has helped me a couple of times recently, as pleasantly and efficiently as ever. I'm aware you're not fond of DAZ, but so far they've been rather "hands off" as far as any visible presence at PPros goes. I'm not sure I understood your post but it seems you're saying that the staff at DAZ and PoserPros don't listen. Will you be upgrading to Poser 6? I'm waiting a couple of weeks to assess early user feedback, but will almost certainly yield to the temptation soon. Be well, Dean

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 12:02 PM

*I want some red roses for a blue lady
Send them to the sweetest gal in town
And if they do the trick, I'll hurry back to pick
Your best white orchid for her wedding gown

(I want some red roses for a blue lady)

We had a silly quarrel the other day
I hope these pretty flowers chase her blues away

I want some red roses for a blue, blue lady
Send them to the sweetest gal in town
And if they do the trick, I'll hurry back to pick
Your best white orchid for her wedding gown

Your best white orchid for her wedding gown*

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

guarie ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 2:40 PM

Mick - for the record, we're not ignoring P6 being released. We already had plans to start a Poser 6 forum up as soon as we could get our hands on a copy. Unlike RDNA we didn't have advance copies of the program, so there has been no use in starting a forum about something we had no knowledge of. Expect to see one soon. G

mickmca ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 7:44 PM

Glad to hear PP is going to "support" P6. I found it utterly bizarre that a search on Poser 6 in the forums turned up not a single message. And then, I didn't. I'm glad to hear that DAZ hasn't ethically cleansed PP yet. As for Tom, he's taken care of "machur." Unless he's claiming all three hats.... Cheers, Mick

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:07 PM

Try to be nice to some people, and what d'ya get? Guess I'm off yer Christmas Card list for good, eh? (I knew I shoulda bet Dodger ten bucks - that was damned easy money...) /P

XFX3d ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 3:21 PM

Dodger says he didn't offer a bet, just that Mick has as much right to change his mind as anyone else, and seems to have done so form time to time. Dodger was off his "Christmas Card List" for a while, but doesn't feel like there's any current enmity (we mean, you never know, but... it SEEMS okay there).

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 4:37 PM

True, but I should've >:) (I'd sent an IM to 'im about an unrelated question anyhoo... no IM receipt notice as of yet, so maybe he's just taking time away in RL?) /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.