Wed, Sep 25, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: where is my sponsorlink?

mimezine ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 7:30 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

~ a few weeks ago i have added a spnsorlink to my gallery - now the link is gone ~ i don't know why - no-one had tell me about... my link to renderosity and webring is still working on page 4 of my sites on the "artbox artist site". please tell me, why my spnsorlink removed - actually i'm a little bit angry about that. thanks for answering my question, i hope i'll get an answer soon. mimezine

mimezine ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:36 AM

No answer? I'm real disappointed now! If i get no answer soon, i will remove the renderosity-webring-link from my site too. :-(

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:29 AM

Hi mimezine, Sorry for the delay. We are looking into this and will let you know ASAP. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

mimezine ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 10:31 PM

Good luck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.