Mon, Sep 9, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: P6 :) like it but.............

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 11:29 AM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 8:44 AM

Ok I'm enjoying playing with P6, but is it just me or are there rather alot of missing texture files? I might be doing something daft but........... John :)

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

JohnRickardJR ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 11:35 AM

I've started to find quite a few as well. Some might be because the original file location is hardwired for drive C, but some displacement maps seem to be missing, as do the textures for Koz's pony tail

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 11:46 AM

The CL web site says there are problems with the content being improperly loaded. They are working on a patch.

CandeeKis ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 4:45 PM

With all the testing that has taken place...and all the raving reviews I read in the recent RDNA newsletter one would THINK that this problem would have been detected already. I also hope when my BOXED version arrives it is complete - fixed - no patches to install first rattle out of the box. I had hoped it would not be a repeat of Poser 5

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:09 PM

CandeeKis: At least wait until you actually have it and give it a chance. If you have read ANY of the posts around here you would know that it absolutely is not a repeat of Poser 5. You will end up installing a patch. I would concider that a good thing. At least you know that CL is working hard to repair the problems that only the users will find. Cheers, Joe

CandeeKis ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:45 PM

I'll give it a chance - I cant wait to get it in fact...and despite all the multiples of complaints that people had about Poser 5 ~ I for one didnt find it to be a big problem for me. I still prefer it over Poser 4 ~ and continue to use it and recommend it. Once they got all those patches for it...mine works smooth as cream. I just figured that they might have problems like mentioned above worked out before the release. I thrilled to get it and am watching for the UPS man to arrive with mine! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.