Sat, Sep 7, 8:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Modeling Challenge? or Someone might have one already.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:51 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:49 AM

I've looked high and low for some Models of Daschund's which is the type of dogs I have. DAZ has a set of dogs but no Daschunds. I'm posting pics of my Fur Kids to give you an idea what I'm looking for.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:53 PM

file_206344.jpg

This is Pogo

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:54 PM

file_206345.jpg

And here is our other Fur Kid Pixel

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:55 PM

file_206346.jpg

Side Shots

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:55 PM

file_206347.jpg

Side Shots

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:57 PM

I'd love to have both as Models Posable in Poser. I found two models and both were charicatures barely looked like Daschunds and were not posable.

TobinLam ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:58 PM

Cute dogs!

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:41 PM

this might be fun...I can't posablizeerifyUVizeify them but the base model Ic can dp.

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 11:37 PM

Attached Link: http://freestuff.cloudlandcastle.com/characaters.html

Here's a link to a free dachshund morph for the Poser4 dog. They also sell texture maps, but you can probably make your own.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

herbicide ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 3:29 AM

This might be a bit cheeky but does 'fur pixel' have some Beagle in there somewhere?

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 5:47 AM

TJohN: Thanks for the link, I tried the morph and although its a good attempt it just looks like the Poser Dog with Shorter Legs and a Longer body. As for texture maps, I think I convince my dogs to lie still ontop the flad bed scanner ;) herbicide: Both Pogo and Pixel are PureBred Dachshund's the piebald pattern existed from the breeds early origins. They are part of the Hound Family and will often see them Competing against Beagles and Bassethounds. I'd love to try modeling these guys myself, but I figure I better leave it to the professionals :) I have other pictures from different angles if anybody wants to see, and making textures should be no problem, with the right amount of Treats they will do anything :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.