Sun, Oct 6, 6:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Curious 'bout P6

FreeBass ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:34 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

OK, so is been out a few days, & I been seein' good & bad reports, but as one who's plannin' to get it later this summer, I've still got a few questions fer those who have it already... I've heard of the new morf system, & that it duz in fact work on Mil figures (saving the morfs apart from the cr2); will this enable A) putting morfs on the Base figures, & B) easily "cross-morfing" unimesh figures (i.e: V3 morfs to SP3) Is the face room still CL proprietary, or will it work on other figures now? Are the program files still in .xml/.psd format so I can get rid of the puke yellow GUI (now that I finally figgered out how to do it in P5 Duz the GL preview also apply to bump/ displacement maps? Tanx 8-)

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 8:04 AM

They still seem to be using xml. At least, I'm told you can hack the xml files to get rid of Content Parasite again.

The Face Room is still proprietary. It's the nature of the face room, unfortunately. It can only work on one mesh. The P6 Face Room works only on Jessi and James. It doesn't even work on the kids, who apparently have different head meshes.

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 12:21 PM · edited Thu, 24 March 2005 at 12:28 PM

Clarification ... P6 Face room works on Jessi and James, and retains compatibility with Don and Judy as well.

Message edited on: 03/24/2005 12:28

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.