Mon, Sep 9, 4:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 11:59 pm)

Subject: RM's 1st competition, 2nd announcement! ;)

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 2:01 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 1:41 PM

RaunchyMinds is having their first official competition! I can't give you a direct link to the contest page since the site content is of a mature nature, but it's featured prominently on our home page. PM me if you can't figure out where the site is. ;) (hint It's a com) Terrific prizes, fairly general theme, awesome judges and some opportunities for a great deal of exposure. You really should check it out. Among other prizes, we're offering Poser 6 Special Edition, cash, memberships and all entrants are entered into a drawing to win a copy of Shade as well. We'd like to thank Michael Gross and Roberta Morgan for judging and sponsoring, Curious Labs for contributing software, and some of our own members for adding to the prize list. The contest runs from March 25th to April 25th, see our main page for more details. edited because I can't type worth a damn before I've had my fourth cup of coffee Thanks odeathoflife!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.