Tue, Oct 22, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Please critique this image. My second attempt.

lplp1 ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2001 at 12:09 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

file_143229.jpg

Hello Renderosians- I am trying to add an image with the message following this message. The help field tells me that I need a web address to post the image in the message. Is this correct? This is my second attenpt at posting an image for feedback. Oh, hope the hello tag does not offend anyone. Anyway, please give feed back on this pose with suggestions on how the fix any critiques you may give. I would like to post to the gallery, but I want to make sure I am posting good work.

Don ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2001 at 4:27 AM

Interesting perspective. i like it.

joeyb ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2001 at 6:36 AM

I like the eyes, facial texture and palm print. Very good. The hair texture seems to be inconsistent; is there something more you can do with that? The top of the material on the bikini top looks "puffed" or "ribbed"; is that the look you want? Finally, what might be the hardest, the fingertips need more polygons. I don't think thats something you can resolve in Poser. If I was working on this pose, I'd probably take the one hand to Max, and increase the polys, then import it back in to replace the original hand. Perhaps one of the more experienced members can tell us if the hand polycount can be increased by working on the model with magnets? I've not had much luck with those in Poser.

Bongo ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2001 at 10:23 AM

I was offended by your hello tag, I prefer a simple, "Hi". On the other hand your pic is GREAT. As for the hand, looks like a simple post fix in Photoshop or other paint program.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2001 at 10:50 AM

heyas; what the dip is a 'hello tag'? :) magnets dont increase polygons, they just move them. if you want hi-res hands, try the hand figures (i think they're in the misc library... where the head figures are, and the mannikin and all.) last i recall, the hand figures were nicely-detailed. great pic, and nice texture. the skin on her buttocks looks a little dotty, though. the hand and face are great.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.