Thu, Sep 19, 8:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Yeah, Ecosystems is addictive and dangerous

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 8:30 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 7:26 PM

Just got V5I had V5E so it feels a bit like home. Ecosystems is most prone to abuse as some have posted here before. I found myself spending about 3 hours just freebasing the stuff and puffing out all kinds of crazy renders. The temptation to post some of it is, is, M-U-S-T R-E-S-I-S-T M-U-S-T N-O-T P-O-S-T. Thank goodness the Rosity upload limit is 3 or we would have millions of instances of eco abuse from slags like me. I am cooking one now I will put here in miniature so that the general population is not subject to its mediocrity. Enjoy fellow eco abusers, I know I will be up very late tonight watching renders crawl up the screen.

eric501 ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 9:01 PM

should be getting my V5I tomorrow. can't wait to become a ecoterrorist :)

Belgareth ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 9:09 PM

I have been using the eco in scenes I create long ago, but was not happy with (due to the lack of vegitation...lol) and I also find myself walking away from my pc in order to stop myself from posting them. It is a hard life...lol

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 3:56 AM

My name is _____ (fill in blank with your name) I'm an ecoholic. ~G~

matrixmode ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 4:08 AM · edited Tue, 29 March 2005 at 4:10 AM

"I found myself spending about 3 hours just freebasing the stuff and puffing out all kinds of crazy renders."
LOL@tlaloc321!!!
"My name is _____ (fill in blank with your name) I'm an ecoholic." I hear ya Ms Outlaw!
Having finally quit all booze and drugs over 12yrs. ago, I'm not surprised to find myself into other "addictions" like computer art.
At least it won't kill me! lol. Drives me nuts sometimes tho...:)

I don't have Vue5I yet. I'm doing my best to scrape up some cash. Might just have to sell some of my less used software. ;)

Anyway. People! Please post your works! Screw the gallery police! If you like it. Post it!
I know I'd love to see it! :)
Helps ease the jonesing a little bit. ;) Persevere...

Message edited on: 03/29/2005 04:10

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 12:01 PM

What ? There is a gallery police ? Nobody tells me anything these days.... :(

ImagineThat ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:22 PM

LOL at Ms Outlaws post. Yeah I like that, bet there is a lot of us here that can relate!

yggdrasil ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:37 PM

I'm NOT an ecoholic! ... No, really, I can give up anytime ... Ooh - I just had this great idea for converging ducks on a pond - back in a tick (;P)

Mark

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.