Mon, Oct 21, 10:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Transmap for Sergemarck's Spring dress

LadyLight ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 2:12 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 7:46 AM

file_143346.jpg

Not sure if anyone is interested.. but figured this was the place rather than the gallery :) I completed this map and it should be available for download in free stuff tomorrow (Gives me all night to figure out how to do it :)) Have a great one !! ~LL

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 2:19 PM

Good God, Lady Light, that's GORGEOUS! I'd say you have a bright future in Poser-dom. :) --Mike

LadyLight ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 2:24 PM

Thank you Mike :) I'm learning.. but I never will get that chapel to work right ! LOL.. I resorted to using the posted pic .. ah well.. it worked and figured it would take several weeks for one background pic if I struggled with the real thing, although I can think of other scenes which I would like to place in that model ;-) Thanks again for your help and advice ~LL

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 2:28 PM

I forgot all about that already, doh.... I was going to try to see if I could come up with something to do about it to make it a little more accessible, so to speak. Seems as though someone in the other thread had something to offer aboout it too, but I will see what's going on with it. I would like to be able to use it easily too. :) --Mike

LadyLight ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 3:06 PM

file_143348.jpg

Oh yeah.. done up in black it makes a passable nightie (and black is SO slimming) :P I'll stop now.. I promise!! LOL

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 3:45 PM
Site Admin

Beautiful transmap beautiful model & beautiful lighting! Extremely well done! Congrats! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Helen ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 4:15 PM

Stunning.. Simply Stunning... :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

shadownet ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 5:38 PM

Very nice. Your work is excellent. I am still blown away by your stuff in the Gallery, particularly the one with the Gal in bed reading. Awesome.

spudgrl ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 5:40 PM

cant wait to use this. I have an idea allready brewing.

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 8:25 PM

where do I get the dress please? Marque

LadyLight ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 8:36 PM

Attached Link: http://poserfashion.bizland.com/files/spring01.zip

The 1900 Spring dress can be downloaded at the enclosed URL.. and the transmap is in freestuff :) As I said .. it's my first and not perfect but hope it is enjoyed ~LL

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 8:37 PM

Very nice work on both of them S

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2001 at 9:11 PM

That dress is awesome! And of course the transmap is VERY impressive. Thank you, LL. :) -Mike

HandspanStudios ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2001 at 1:59 AM

I'll add my own 'wow' to the din, I like the use of line.

"Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair."

Annie Dillard

sergemarck ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2001 at 6:23 AM

My dear Lady, I love it. I will post a new one in a few days on my site for your learning :) Bravo, Serge

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2001 at 5:50 PM

this image and the dress is simply gorgeous - congratulations ...

Marty188 ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2001 at 1:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/marty/index.html

Add me to the list of people that think that these 2 dresses are absolutely gorgeous (forget the model, I want it -LOL!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.